- De-oiling – Removal of free and dispersed oil and grease present in processes water.
- Soluble organics removal – Removal of dissolved organics.
- Disinfection – Removal of bacteria, microorganisms, algae.
Suspended solids removal – Removal of suspended particles and sand.
Dissolved gas removal – Removal of light hydrocarbon gases, carbon dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, etc.
Softening – Removal of excess water hardness.
- Desalination-Process of removing salts and other minerals including chlorides, sulfates and nitrates from water
Reverse Osmosis process
- Produce drinking water from sea water or brackish water
- Reduce the salinity of sea water or brackish water to be suitable for use in boilers for instance
- Reduce the hardness of water for various industries