- These packages reduce the sound level of machines producing high noise ... We fabricate weather and sound proof containers to reduce the sound level of equipment and to protect the enclosure equipment from harsh weather conditions.
- Typical application is reducing the sound of Electric Generators ,Air Compressors & Central Air Conditions.
- Design of steel structure is revised and approved by classification societies such as Lloyds, ABS, GL, DNV, etc.
- Work is done by qualified, approved and certified welders.
- Sheet metals are subjected to sand or shoot blasting prior to painting.
- Painting is done according to the appropriate codes & standards... Best quality paints are applied to resist aggressive environment.
- Lifting lugs are tested & certified by a third party.
- Very low sound levels can be reached – down to 65 db (a).
- Sound & heat insulation of existing engine rooms & other sound sources·
- Multi cable transients are used to allow for cable passages.
- Internal lighting & emergency light are standard in every enclosure.
- Thermal isolation of exhaust pipe inside the enclosure.
- Louver hindrances against water is standard.
- The control panel can be read from outside the enclosure.
- Enclosure doors are lockable.
- Spark arrestors are available for hazardous areas.
- Specially designed enclosures for hazardous areas are available.
A full range Power Range: 12 – 30000 KVA.
Minimal Waveform Distortion:
- Our turnkey rental power solutions range from 12 KVA generators to complete multi-MW power packages up to 30000 KVA both LV and HV installations, including full operation and maintenance.
A damper coil and generator design refinements keep waveform distortion to negligible levels, even under SCR and compact X-ray unit loads