Power House offers the following for Produced water treatment:
- De-oiling – Removal of free and dispersed oil and grease present in produced water.
- Soluble organics removal – Removal of dissolved organics.
- Disinfection – Removal of bacteria, microorganisms, algae, etc.
- Suspended solids removal – Removal of suspended particles, sand, turbidity, etc.
- Dissolved gas removal – Removal of light hydrocarbon gases, carbon dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, etc.
- Desalination or demineralization – Removal of dissolved salts, sulfates, nitrates, contaminants, scaling agents, etc.
- Softening – Removal of excess water hardness.
- Sodium Adsorption Ratio (SAR) – Addition of calcium or magnesium ions into the water to adjust sodicity levels.
2- Water Evaporators
According to site circumstances; Power House supplies Water Evaporators to dispose the produced water through evaporating. Whenever there is no dead wells or sea shore is far; Water Evaporation is the best solution. Evaporators depends upon strong fans that blow air to evaporate pumped sprinkled water. Pumps inject water to multi evaporators that evaporates the water. Dissolved solids are collected and disposed as per environmental international codes. Water evaporators are used also to suppress suspended dust in dust evolving industries (mining, wood, paper…). Water Evaporators are also used as an efficient fast washing system for trees and plants.
3- Water Desalination
Water desalination is the process of removing salts and other minerals from saline water.
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) is the most economical process in desalinating either brackish or sea water.
- Power House Purchase / Rent / Lease to purchase; Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems for the desalination of brackish and sea water.
- RO systems are used for sea water or brackish water to be suitable for drinking water, to use in boilers & other similar processes & to reduce the hardness of water for various industries.
- Oil & Gas industry.
- Tourism industry.
- Construction industry.
- Food and beverage industries.
- Pharmaceutical and medical sectors.
- To reduce the hardness of water, for different industries.