Power House provides major mining companies with power generation solutions.
Typical applications include:
- Power House provides all electric generators which are built to ensure an uninterruptible power supply to all tough and demanding mining applications.
- Power during the construction phases of a new mine.
- Power for the extension of existing mine capacity.
- Additional power for production peaks.
- Emergency power during unplanned outages.
- Testing the generator, if site load is not possible, Power House can provide temporary load banks to simulate full generator output.
- Dust suppression watering systems.
- Diesel engines and electric motor driven pumps.
- PLC monitoring systems.
Our human resources experience in power within the mining Industry.
- In the event of a failure in service, our technicians can fault find mechanical and electrical problems which can be rectified on site or within our extensive workshop facilities.
- Additional services include up-front engineering with on-site care and maintenance support, in line with mining standards and regulations.